Talk to one of our experts NOW

CALL: (612) 445-7890



Fill out client inquiry

Complete a Chemical Health Assessment

You must complete a chemical assessment for treatment.

What Is A Chemical Health Assessment?

In order to receive public funding for chemical dependency treatment, an individual needs to have a chemical use assessment. This is also known as a Chemical Health Assessment. In Minnesota, an assessor gathers information about an individual and decides whether the individual needs treatment and if so, what type will be the most beneficial. The four levels of care available are primary inpatient, primary outpatient, extended care, and halfway house.

Who Has To Get a Chemical Health Assessment?

Individuals who believe they have substance abuse problems and/or need public funding to afford treatment.

What Happens After My Chemical Health Assessment?

After your Chemical Health Assessment is completed, and if it is determined you need inpatient or outpatient treatment, you can ask that your assessment get sent to us. They will also send it to other centers to make sure you are able to get help as soon as you are able.
And as always, please call us if you have any questions or run into any barriers. We regularly help people get the services they need and navigate the insurance systems. We are more than happy to help you, just call.

Fill Out an Intake Form

Our admissions team will be in contact with you for the appropriate forms and information. When filled out in a timely manner, we can keep the process going and get you help quickly.